The next job is to tackle that pile of hard drives. Basically, I've got to pack double the drives into the previous area. Needless to say, there will be no enclosures this time but that is fine by me as I'm afraid they are adding another point of failure (i.e. more connections).
I had no luck finding a premade device to stack this many drives so I'm going to have to build it myself. I wandered about in a hardware store and found this strapping for stackable shelves.
Unfortunately, that last stack configuration wouldn't fit. The top of the stack was pushing into the DVD burner and the bottom of the stack was touching on a raised "rib" on the floor of the case.
Had to redo the drives again to this:
I had been wondering how I was going to mount the stack when I found those old 3.5" converters. Glad I keep all this crap.